This is the 74th edition of World Radio TV Handbook and this great directory continues to offer the most comprehensive guide to broadcasting on the planet. With the help of our international network of contributors we again provide the most up-to-date information on mediumwave, shortwave and FM broadcasts and broadcasters available in any publication.
“World Radio TV Handbook consistently sets the radio hobby standards. It remains the best, most authorative and comprehensive radio reference book in the world; one that should be in every hobbyist listening post or radio room. Quite simply, it is the ultimate guide – one not to be missed” – Gayle Van Horn
“The WRTH remains the undisputed leader in terms of global broadcast radio information. It is the essential accessory for every radio enthusiast, radio professional and anyone interested in radio worldwide” – Radiouser, UK
First time readers, both myself and brother, were amazed at the wealth of knowledge and information in the WRTH – Chris Harwood, USA
WRTH 2020 will have:
Articles on topics of interest to professionals, listeners and dxers alike including ones on the further development of HF Transmitting Antennas, Sea Breeze & Wind from Japan , Radio on New Caledonia, Sfax Transmitting Site, and MW Propagaion.
Reviews of the latest receivers and equipment including the Elad FDM Duo R, Airspy HF+ Discovery, Tecsun 310et and theSDRPlay RSPDuo’s Diversity upgrade.
Maps fully updated showing global SW transmitter sites
- Features – Colour pages giving articles, radio reviews, propagation predictions, and colour maps
- National Radio – The world’s national radio services, and the broadcasters, listed by country
- International Radio – Full broadcaster details and the winter SW frequencies as supplied by the broadcasters together with an expanded Clandestine section
- Frequency Lists MW frequency lists by region; international and domestic SW broadcasts by frequency; international broadcasts in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish by UTC; DRM broadcasts
- Television – Details of terrestrial broadcasters arranged alphabetically by country
- Reference – International and Domestic SW Transmitter sites, Standard Time and Frequency Transmissions, DX Club information, Internet resources and other essential information
WRTH PUBLICATIONS LIMITED
NEW TITLE INFORMATION
WORLD RADIO TV HANDBOOK 2020:
The Directory of Global Broadcasting
Format: 229 x 146 mm
Extent: 672 pages (including 64 pages in full colour)
Paper: 60gsm cartridge for run of book; 100 gsm glossy art for colour section
Pub date: 5 December 2019